Performex is excited to announce that John Bruce, President and Chief Operating Officer, has been selected to present a concurrent session at the Association for Talent Development (ATD) 2016 Atlanta Conference and Exposition. The conference will be held Monday, July 25, 2016, and John will be presenting an interactive session, “Coaching for Maximum Impact.”
In today’s highly competitive business environment, the competition for landing top talent is fierce. Gen X and Millennials expect their managers to be accomplished coaches who are actively involved in their development. Organizations that develop their leaders into outstanding internal coaches offer an indispensible benefit to employees.
While everyone can benefit from coaching, Performex has found that many managers are not equipped with the tools and techniques to effectively coach their teams. In this session, “Coaching for Maximum Impact,” participants will have the opportunity to practice the proven 6-step Performex® coaching process. They will practice advanced questioning techniques and storytelling, both of which are essential skills for favorable coaching outcomes. They will walk away from the session with practical real-world tools that can be implemented immediately back on the job.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify the 6 steps of the coaching process
- Explain the importance of workplace coaching
- Practice coaching questioning techniques within breakout groups
- Apply the coaching process to a coaching need within his/her team
- Develop a coaching plan to improve a specific employee’s performance
- Judge the effectiveness of coaching plan using elements of the 6 step process
Are you interested in participating in the “Coaching for Maximum Impact” session? View conference registration information and sign up today!